Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-04-06 Origin: Site
each Chainsaw carburetor have three needles, L, H, T. if we screw it in clockwise, means make it tighter, otherwise, if screw it in anticlockwise, then make it loosen.
1) for T needle, if turn clockwise, then there will be more fuel go into the cylinder, or if turn anticlockwise, there will be less fuel. But please ask customers do not adjust the T needle before all of L and H adjustment have been tried.
2) For L needle, it is to control low speed, if turn clockwise, the low speed will go up, if turn anticlockwise, the low speed will go down, if turn anticlockwise too much, the engine will be die
3) For H needle, it is to control high speed, if turn closewise, the high speed will go up, if turn anticlockwise, the high speed will go down.
if customer have turn any of those screw, then go the below steps to re-set
1, re-set the screws
1) turn the L needle clockwise until it can not be turned, then turn anticlockwise 2 turns (circles)
2) turn the H needle clockwise until it can not be turned, then turn it anticlockwise 2 turns (circles)
2, try to start the chainsaw, if it is still not able to be started, then turn the L needle 0.5 turn in clockwise.
3, when the chainsaw is started, turn the L needle in clockwise slowly, until you saw the chain is start moving, then turn the L needle 1/4 turns in anticlockwise
4, for the H needle, if you do not have the below equipment, then you can only adjust it and judge it by the sounds of engine. it need more experience. But please ask customer not to hold the throttle fully immediately the chainsaw is started, it will be die easily, as the fuel was not pumped well as 52/58cc chainsaw. let the chainsaw run in idle speed in 1 or 2 minutes, or accelerate the chainsaw slowly when you are sure the chain oil is pumped on guide bar.
if Customer have adjust the T needle, and he forgot how he adjust, then find a new chainsaw with same brand, model and same carburetor, the best is from same batch, turn the T needle in the new chainsaw in one direction to the end, and remember how many turns you have done, then go back. then turn the T needle in the same direction on the problem chainsaw to the end like you did on the new chainsaw, and go back with same turns like you did on new chainsaws. in this way yuo can find the same position as factory set.